Thursday, August 29, 2013

Purina "Assault" for rats and mice Update






Hi there, it is day 2 of my research and already I just received a phone call from Earth City Resources with information in my state of Nevada on where to possibly purchase the Purina "Assault" brand mouse and rat product. What great customer service!!!!!

Green's Feed Inc in Reno, Nevada is a wonderful website with so much information on chickens, horses, tack and feed with YouTube Videos as well and a Blog, it is for a sure a place to check out even if you don't have the larger animals. They feature the Purina brands. You can find them on Facebook here.

I spoke to Scott, the manager, and another lady who were so very professional and helpful I just had to pass this along.

I am awaiting a call back on a bucket size price and will update when I get it.

My take on this product availability is to contact Earth City Resources, since I believe they are the production plant and sales info for any specific state.

Just passing along information, have a great day!

PS my product ordered Just One Bite is now awaiting pick up by me today! One day earlier than expected! Yeah!

regards,

kat

No comments:

Post a Comment